Friday, December 23, 2011

What's Yours is Yours and What's Hers is Yours Apparently...

Dear Mom,

Yes, we celebrated Bella's birthday yesterday. We got her cake from Leaps and Bones, which makes wonderful goodies for dogs. They use all natural ingredients. I love that place. Bella loves their goodies, and oddly enough...so do you! Her cake was I think carob and some other ingredients, then had frosting on top and some type of seeds spread around the side. I cut the cake into pieces, so I could give Bella small pieces each night the next few nights. We had our dessert with her. As we were cleaning up, I noticed your mouth was full again. I asked what you were eating, I thought you had already finished your ice cream and cupcake. Of course you had, that's why we were cleaning up. So you apparently figured you would also give Bella's cake a try and stuffed one of the pieces in your mouth. Wow, now I have to have a new plan of action when I get things from Leaps and Bones. You ate one of her apple turnovers a couple of months ago and now you were eating her cake. I'll have to buy a couple and be sure to at least hide one for Bella if you're going to eat them from her. You were definitely enjoying it! I guess that's what grandma's do sometimes. At least it's healthy. :)Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sweet Bella. This post gave me a chuckle, because David hand feeds our Casey each morning, and twice I've walked in the room and he was chomping on her dog food...it seems that he didn't recognize the difference in his cereal and her food...if you don't laugh ...you'll cry.
    Merry Christmas my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dolores!! Glad I could give you a chuckle. It took me a few minutes, then I had to really kinda chuckle about it too. Glad to know mom's not the only one. :) Yes, I'm thankful that the Lord allows the laughter to come, because some moments would be much easier to just break down. Thank you for your encouragement! :) Merry Christmas to you, too! May you and your family have a blessed time together! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete