Monday, December 26, 2011

My Favorite Memory

Dear Mom,

We had a wonderful Christmas yesterday!  There was so much that we did that I will share later, but right now I just had to post this!  I loved watching you and Bella open your gifts, it made me smile so much!  I was taking pictures and decided to take a couple of videos, too.  This is my favorite memory from yesterday, and I am so glad I got it on video. Bella had opened one of her gifts and was having a great time with it. As we were watching her, some jazzy song came on the Holiday music channel we were listening too, and the result was this great video.  You are probably going to be so embarrassed that I am showing this, but it is too cute! I hope anyone who sees it will enjoy it as much as I do!  I love this!!!!  And I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Stacey...this is so sweet. Your sweet mama was sure getting prettied up with her lip gloss and Bella was having a blast. These are treasured times!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you, Dolores! I know, she was loving her new lip gloss! And yes, Bella was pretty much her wild and crazy self! This is definitely a wonderfully special memory for me! I just had to share it! Hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete