Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You Make Me Laugh

Dear Mom,

I have to take a little side track from Storm Alfred, because I don't want to forget this. Last week we were traveling to Auntie Ann and Uncle Cephus' house. While on the highway, we were listening to a Christian song on the radio. The lady in the song was singing a song where it repeated words such as, enfold me, refresh me, uphold me, embrace me, and a few other things like that. After hearing her repeat those words a few times you looked over at me and said with such a serious face, "She's asking for so much!" I burst out laughing, you started laughing really hard. You said, "Well she is!" Hahaha That was just so classic and you really shocked me by coming out with that...laughed so hard! Oh you make me laugh...and I love that! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment