Monday, January 16, 2012

Back (almost) To Normal

Dear Mom,

It's been a few days since my problem with my back.  The medicine really did help, but it makes me drowsy and a little dizzy, so we had lots of time together.  You were definitely cute, trying to give me suggestions to go lay down or take it easy.  You would often come downstairs to sit with Bella and me.  Glad for the time to spend with you and to get some rest.  I felt bad for Bella because she was with a couple of old women who could barely move, haha.  But we still took good care of her. My back does feel much better, once in a while there is a dull ache, but it's much better than the terrible pain I felt last Wednesday!  Now we're sitting downstairs watching the Bachelor and laughing at all the drama, pretty pitiful. :-)  And I am getting ready to head back to school.  It will be a little bit of a weird day, it's supposed to snow, sleet, and freezing rain tomorrow, and I was just asked tonight to sub for kindergarten tomorrow, yikes.  Hope I'm ready for that.  I'll let you know how it goes. :)  I know you don't like it when I have to leave you, but  I know you'll be fine, God always takes care of you and Bella.  Glad for the time we had to spend together! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment