Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hmmm...

Dear Mom,

I just had to ask you if you were here....the other morning at breakfast I took out the jelly to put on my toast and when I went to put it on, guess what??   Yup, it was stuck up in the top of the container!  I couldn't help but laugh and ask out loud if you had been here doing that.  You always put the jelly container upside down so the jelly would get stuck at the top, it would make me a little crazy.  But that container had never been upside down, so I don't know how that could have happened.  Hmmm.... did you do that to bring a smile to my face?  It made for a great fun memory that I just had to share with you!  I miss you so much and I love you!!  Merry Christmas!  Give pappy and those precious children hugs for me!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment